CorePedia FCDVentures   →   CorePedia   →   Rules, News, Contests, Anouncements   →   We will continue to our activities through nedregpt.com

We will continue to our activities through nedregpt.com

Started by nedre Sep 27th, 2024 at 17:19
silvere
Standard
Sep 30th, 2024 at 01:55

Hi, This feedback may be irrelevant here but I have some issues on the daily task on nedregpt. I think you either change the condition to earn the $ 0.005 rewards or remove it. We need to perform offerwall tasks in order to earn it. However, Offerwall tasks aren't easy in many African countries like my own. Surveys aren't available as well as most sites there. The only site working is timewall, yet not all the offers there are available, only click offers. I also would like to point out that Timewall often has bugs and glitches. I don't know if you have some suggestions to address my concerns but I think I'm not the only one with this problems.

Aside from these, the sites are great. It takes 1 to 2 months and a daily work commitment to reach the minimum withdrawal amount for me for example, so this may be the reason why people aren't interacting much. I feel sorry that you'll have to close this one as I like it here but I understand your issues here. 

Best regards

ghazzally
Standard
Today at 00:38
silvere wrote:

Hi, This feedback may be irrelevant here but I have some issues on the daily task on nedregpt. I think you either change the condition to earn the $ 0.005 rewards or remove it. We need to perform offerwall tasks in order to earn it. However, Offerwall tasks aren't easy in many African countries like my own. Surveys aren't available as well as most sites there. The only site working is timewall, yet not all the offers there are available, only click offers. I also would like to point out that Timewall often has bugs and glitches. I don't know if you have some suggestions to address my concerns but I think I'm not the only one with this problems.

Aside from these, the sites are great. It takes 1 to 2 months and a daily work commitment to reach the minimum withdrawal amount for me for example, so this may be the reason why people aren't interacting much. I feel sorry that you'll have to close this one as I like it here but I understand your issues here. 

Best regards

that's completely true with me too, i am from Egypt suffering the same problem,thank you

Home   •   FAQ   •   Support   •   Terms of Service   •   Proof of Payments   •   News   •   CorePedia
Copyright © 2024 FCDVentures. All rights reserved.